My name is
Nadezhda Ivanova - Nadya
A little more about me
I was born in 1964 in Sofia.
I graduated from University of National and World Economy (UNWE Sofia).
I have been working as Chief accountant for dozens of companies, I am proved specialist with skills and a lot of knowledge. Parallel to my profession I am working as graphic designer, pre-print and advertisement for more than 20 years.
How I started
The first time I felt thirsty to start painting and learn how to do it right was in 2016 when I decided to draw on a stained glass. The stained glass has always fascinated me with their magical as if not real lights. I bought myself brushes, paints and lacquers and started my first project - drawing stained glass doors with dimensions 200x80cm.
During the period 2016-2018 I started classes on graphing painting, fusion art, batik and palette knife painting. And there I found my real passion, drawing with palette knife was like igniting little spark in blazing and never-ending fire.
What I like to paint
I love to draw colorful paintings with bright and fresh colors. My favorite time is when I am painting horses, birds, flowers and Bulgarian landscapes.
Dozens of my paintings could be found in Public institutions and private homes in Bulgaria, Germany and USA.
I have participated in the following exhibitions:
- 2020 2nd National exhibition Spring salon of women artists - Hristo Tsokev Art Gallery Gabrovo
- 2020 8th Charity exhibition We continue - Sofia, Burgas, Ruse
- 2019 18th Annual Exhibition FORMAT 30/30 - Astry Gallery Sofia
- 2019 Charity exhibition Storytelling in frame - National Palace of Culture Sofia
- 2019 5th and 6th Charity exhibitions We continue - National Oncology Hospital Sofia
- 2017 Fusion art exhibition - Fusion Academy Sofia
- 2017 Graphic exhibition - Fusion Academy Sofia